Company client currently partnered with a rapidly growing FTSE 100 business; our client is a leading life insurer thriving through a period of change, they offer their employees the opportunity to drive their ambition in a culture that's been voted one of the best in the UK to be part of on numerous occasions whilst offering their employee's competitive benefits and earning potential.
We're looking to recruit a Head of Actuarial Development which is a key senior position leading a team of actuaries across actuarial reporting and change.
The role leads the Finance teams responsible for implementing new Bulk Purchase Annuities, Equity Release Mortgages and Individual Retirement products into the Actuarial Reporting processes, deal assessment and pricing oversight.
This is a strategically important role, and provides a fantastic opportunity to drive the business forward from within the Finance Reporting team, offering lots of exposure and personal development. Our client has an exciting change agenda and growth plans for the business that you'll be a key part of.
* You will be a Qualified Actuary
* You'll have experience of working in the Bulk Purchase Annuity or Lifetime Mortgage markets.
* In-depth technical knowledge of key reporting metrics and/or actuarial concepts relevant to actuarial reporting
* Strong senior stakeholder management experience.
* People/team management experience
* Ability to communicate complex actuarial and finance concepts to a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
If you're keen to hear more please forward your CV online.