Company client partnered with a leading London market insurance business looking to hire a new head of data & MI analytics.
This is a global organisation worth upwards of £8 Billion, this role sits in London office for the Lloyd's Syndicate arm. The organisation is going through a transformation period, investing in technology to ensure they are at the forefront of the market.
This is a data driven business, the head of data & MI will have financial and C-suite backing to implement their ideas.
They are looking for the head of Data and MI to;
* Own the data and management information strategy and delivery for the business.
* Provide the business community with data and reporting in order to analyses, manage, oversee and govern the
* Be responsible for data governance, data lineage and data.
* Identify & specify enhancement and requirements to support the development of the data warehouse and reporting tools in conjunction with software and services.
* Lead the ongoing development and enhancement of the Syndicate Data Warehouse in line with WRBC and local Syndicate
* Specify, develop, test and implement new reports and/or data extracts in line with business requirements and in accordance with the prescribed release.
For my client to consider you for interview, you would need to have the required knowledge, experience and qualifications.
* Minimum 5 years insurance experience, preferably within the Lloyd's environment.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in Data Warehouse development, management information /reporting related function.
* Ability to define data strategy for the company, including data governance and management information reporting.
* Proven track record of delivery to internal business community.
* Ability to communicate with a non-IT technical business community.
* Detailed understanding of full SQL suite (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
* Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts (Kimball) cubes and ETL processes
* Project management skills for prioritising and managing new report building activities
This is a priority role that my client is looking to hire, notice periods can be respected and bonuses in April have been brought into account.
If you are interested in learning more please can you apply below.