Head of Delivery (ServiceNow)
City of London / Hybrid
£120,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Delivery (ServiceNow) to join one of the largest and most successful ServiceNow practices within the UK, working with leaders of businesses across the globe.
This role will have responsibility and oversight of all ServiceNow clients and programs of work. You'll have accountability for the quality, timeliness, and cost-effective deployments of ServiceNow implementations across their roster.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Accountability and oversight of the ServiceNow practice - clients and programmes of work
* Leading enterprise projects to multiple FTSE100 companies concurrently.
* Leading on Best practice within ServiceNow implementations.
* Working in tandem with colleagues in the business, to provide governance, best practice etc.
* Sole responsibility for delivery of work, accountable to the POC on the customer's side.
The Desirable candidate will have:
* A proven history with a track record in the ServiceNow industry.
* A demonstrable background in Project Delivery / Program Delivery.
* MUST have strong stakeholder and communication skills to work with a diverse series of stakeholders from different environments/industries.
* Experience in supporting the growth of a practice, with a "land and expand" mentality!
The optimal candidate for this position will have extensive experience across the ServiceNow partner network, with a proven ability to Deliver on multiple enterprise-scale programmes of work concurrently.
This Elite Partner has been recognised as one of the world's best multiple times. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of this ServiceNow Practice's expansion, off the back of excellent YoY growth. You will have the ability to shape and define the ServiceNow Delivery Direction for one of the leading ServiceNow partners, embedding yourself truly within a culture that supports career enhancement and growth opportunities within ServiceNow!
You will need to be within a commutable distance of Central London for a Hybrid working approach!