Do you have a strong ecommerce background with good social media and CRM marketing experience and you're ready to step up and lead end to end marketing strategy of a fast paced international business?
An Award-winning international distributor is seeking an entrepreneurial individual who is capable of developing multiple channel marketing strategies reporting into the group's board.
What will you be doing?
* Managing the website (alongside the developer).
* Transition the company's marketing efforts into becoming an accomplished publisher of high- quality video content, to ultimately increase the company's sales and brand awareness.
* Defining the ecommerce roadmap and aligning it with the key business commercial objectives
* You will closely manage the global media agencies and push them to deliver ambitious growth targets
* Developing a complete CRM/email marketing strategy to further drive sales.
* Create and implement a commercially relevant social media presence with campaigns across all platforms - Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
* Reporting - to be able to articulate digital performance and the commercial impact.
* To identify new channels/initiatives that will help grow the business
What do you need?
The ideal candidate will have strong in-house experience and a deep understanding of how channels work together. You will have the ability to approach campaigns strategically and have a hands-on 'roll-your-sleeves-up' attitude. Above all, you will relish the challenge of rapid implementation within a business which is growing fast.
* Graduate calibre
* Proven and deep experience of driving business growth via acquisition strategies
* Experience of working in fast-moving entrepreneurial environments and comfortable with change - experience in a start-up would be a benefit
* Experience of digital initiatives in international markets an advantage
* Expert knowledge of multi-channel acquisition strategies
* Excellent technical knowledge of acquisition tools, tracking & analytics
* Experience of managing external digital marketing agencies
* Experience of digital publishing, and deploying non-SEO marketing channels including CRM/Email.
What's on offer?
* Salary c. £75000
* Healthcare and life cover
* parking at office
* office based role
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.