A new Head of Digital role has been created for an expanding software house to manage and execute marketing campaigns, focusing on digital marketing, producing content and using Hubspot marketing automation platform maximize coverage, brand value and engagement. In the first instance you'll be very hands on, but as the company expands then you'll also have the opportunity to build a team around you.
* Work with sales and marketing team to produce engaging content for lead gen and brand awareness - promote these via the most appropriate digital channels
* Regularly updates and maintain website content in order to increase and develop the online presence of the range of services
* Working closely with sales and design teams to produce effective copy for the web and other digital and physical assets
* Ownership and management of all virtual and face-to-face events/exhibitions
* Conduct market research and competitor analysis
* Develop and execute the organisation's social media strategy using compelling content in the right format for each channel, including social listening to support lead gen conversations for sales
* Coordinate PPC, SEO and SEM activity on all websites
* Continuously monitor and improve customer engagement and brand awareness by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
* Provide weekly and monthly reporting on campaign activity, planning and objectives
What do you need?
* 5+ years work experience in B2B marketing with a minimum of 3 years in a similar head of digital or senior digital marketing managerial role (B2B tech or local government marketing focused)
* Degree in marketing or a related field
* Experience using marketing automation tools highly advantageous (e.g. Hubspot or Pardot)
* Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and advertising campaigns
* Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and other appropriate tools
* Working knowledge of HTML
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Excellent copywriting, editing, presentation and communication skills
* Excellent organisational and planning skills, attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
What's on offer?
* £50,000 pa + £5,000 pa variable bonus
* 20 days holiday - increasingto 25
* Death in service
* Life insurance
* Onsite parking
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.