Head of Financial Reporting & Controls
£80,000 - £90,000 per annum
I am currently working with a multinational Telecoms business in London who are currently looking to expand their UK Finance function by hiring a Head of Financial Reporting and Controls. This will essentially act as the UK Lead for Finance managing a team in the UK and reporting back to the group function.
* Manage end-to-end Group consolidation, statutory, internal and other relevant financial reporting/controls.
* Manage overall end-to-end Financial controller responsibilities for the UK business.
* Drive continuous improvement culture for Group-wide standard financial controls and operational excellence for core processes.
* Lead the end-to-end Group external audit process, and manage relationships with auditors - Group / UK.
* Support the FP&A team in the preparation of the monthly board reports (e.g. consolidated Group balance sheet view with relevant commentary).
* Leadership experience with the ability to step back and see the bigger picture, not just be stuck in the detail.
* 5+ years PQE with recent experience in IFRS Financial Reporting in a medium-to-large business.
* Experience of multi-currency Group Consolidations.
* Team management experience of 3+ direct reports.
* Technology or Telecoms experience would be advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.