This is an amazing opportunity and a first for many years, to come to the market place. A Head of HR is required for this multi-national company requiring a hands-on and strategic approach. The high profile EMEA role sits within the Senior Management Team, reporting to the Japanese board in UK.
This role requires someone who has great communication and networking skills and is able to actively encourage employees to enable positive results for the company, but also for the board to be convinced of your HR strategy and advice.
CIPD L7 combined with a good solid background to demonstrate your abilities is essential. This role requires a depth of experience, someone in for the long haul, who has a good base of understanding behind them and wants to invest this knowledge and skills. This role isn't for an HRD who distributes the workload, but is actively involved in the 'doing'.
What will the role involve?
* Managing 4 Direct Reports: General Admin, HR Admin/Payroll, Japanese HR and Japanese Payroll person. This role oversees and approves the payroll bureau, cars, benefits, expenses, bonuses, etc, overseeing the D.R workloads.
* Planning, designing & evaluating staff compensation and benefit programs
* Identifying, developing and implementing HR solutions and processes which align to business strategies across EMEA region.
* Managing all employee relations and issues, across EMEA, working with work councils in European areas, supporting Line Managers in bonus scheme/performance
* Designing, preparing and implementing company policies, procedures, staff guidelines across EMEA
* Overseeing inter-company assignment programs for expatriates including immigration services, government compliance and general assignee support.
* Managing the multi-regional recruitment process co-ordinating with agencies
* Co-ordinating and developing an L and D program.
* Lead consultation and development of appropriate agreements and processes in accordance with local statutory regulations and working practices across relevant regions.
* Coordinating and managing the move from manual to system HR function
What do you need as the Head of HR?
* CIPD L7 qualified.
* Proven ability to lead HR responsibilities across a multicultural company with staff and colleagues located across Europe, Middle East and Africa, over a number of years.
* Proven experience of developing, shaping and writing staff related policies and procedures harmonised across EMEA.
* Good ability to add value to business strategy decisions in respect of staff resourcing, line management and organisational structure.
* Willing to travel periodically to fulfil HR role throughout EMEA at least once a quarter to Munich
* Experience of preparing budgets.
* Experience of working in a Japanese or Far East company.
* Knowledge of payroll processes in UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.
* Experience of working with works councils in Germany.
* Language skills (English with ideally German )
* Someone who can be in place by 1st Feb so there is a 3 month handover.
What's on offer?
* Package of Base, Bonus and Car alowance c.£110K
* Hybrid 3 days in office
* 25 days holiday
* Training Support
* 35 hour working week
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.