Head of Marketing
Penryn – Hybrid Working Options Available
£50,000 to £55,000 DOE + 24 Days Holiday (Increasing to 29 Days) + Bank Holidays + Pension + Social Events + Annual Health Checks Specsavers Vouchers + Flu Vouchers + Annual Bonus + Bike to Work Scheme + Gym discount with ‘Better’ + Full Occupational Sick pay + Death in service benefit + Financial Independent Advice Clinics (monthly) + Travel Insurance + Onsite Parking
Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours per Week 09:00 to 17:00 (Flexibility)
Head of Marketing required for a well-established, people focused company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on industry leading technology in the media industry and join a company who are recognised on a global basis.
To apply for this role, you will need to hold senior marketing experience. You will need to have experience working in a technical or manufacturing industry environment with experience of global B2B product campaigns. You will have experience working with digital marketing including working with social media and website development.
Reporting into the company’s Managing Director, the successful Head of Marketing will manage a marketing team of five and will be responsible for developing and managing all marketing efforts, including the planning of direct promotional campaigns, product launches and product lifecycle content. You will supervise and coordinate the team, oversee marketing budgets, interpret marketing details and communications to ensure these align with company goals.
The company are based in Penryn but can offer hybrid working once the successful candidate has settled into the role.
The Head of Marketing Role:
· Lead a team of five in the marketing team
· Develop and execute company marketing strategies in line with sales goals
· Set and deliver short and long term marketing activities and KPI’s
· Develop 360 content plans to utilise the in house team, covering channels such as press, online, events, industry organisations etc.
· Responsible for the development of all content, creative and supporting materials
· Deliver online strategy for lead development, customer acquisition and retention
· Supporting global sales
The Head of Marketing Candidate:
· Senior marketing experience
· Experience with technical products / manufacturing
· Experience with global marketing
· Experience with digital marketing