Job Title: Head of Planning
Salary: Highly Competitive salary with excellent benefits!
This is an exciting Head of Planning opportunity with a very impressive food manufacturing company based in Cambridgeshire. The role requires a strong leader with a proven track record in heading up a Planning function.
The role is central to the smooth operations of the S&OP for the business. It is to interpret the sales forecasts of customers into raw material and consumables requirements for the procurement teams to buy and supply too. The role includes liaison with packaging, pallets, trays, raw material buyers and with inbound and outbound logistics. A key part to this is the maintenance of the standards within the ERP package.
Developing key relationships with your team, other departments, customers and suppliers will be key to your role and a strong personality will be required to do this. The role will be very challenging, testing your organisational, communications and leadership skills but also very satisfying and rewarding.
* Experience in a similar Head of Planning role in a Food Manufacturing / FMCG company
* A strong leader that can manage a large effectively and provide clear direction.
* Strong communication skills to develop key relationships with all stakeholders
* Very analytical in their work maximise productivity
* Strong experience with planning ERP systems and strong IT skills including Excel
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at will@hendbrown or call 01733235111 for more information.