Role: Head of Procurement
Location: Norfolk area
Office based with 1-2 days working from home, 10% bonus, individual HC
Salary £50,000 - £60,000
Our client is one of the leaders in their food industry sector and due to continued growth they are now looking for a Head of Procurement to be responsible for the efficiency of the Procurement function.
Reporting in to the Commercial Director, the role will be to ensure the Procurement function is in line with the overall Commercial, Operational, and Technical strategies of the business. Formulating clear plans at a product and supply chain level, and to develop appropriate strategic and tactical tools to measure performance, develop capacity and capability.
It will probably appeal to you if progression for you is restricted in your current business and you are ambitious to progress. This role will challenge you as the business is fast moving, dynamic and demanding.
This is a great job in a fast moving business for a talented and Senior Buyer/Procurement Manager who is looking to step up.
* Create fit for purpose supply strategy that is implemented, communicated, and articulated across the business and enables growth in terms of sales and margin
* Ensure that the appropriate performance measures are in place and reported internally and externally
* Collaborate with all stakeholders across the business to ensure that the needs of all departments are considered and fulfilled via the Procurement function.
* Develop supply chain opportunities that deliver business development opportunities rather than passive Procurement functions.
* Drive the Procurement agenda at all times and make the strategy and operating rhythm both clear, and transparent.
* Deliver structured savings throughout the supply chain via negotiation, great relationships, logistics efficiency, stock holding, and waste.
* Be highly visible across the supply chain as the face of the business and manage suppliers with a consistency and integrity.
* Develop and lead the appropriate level of resource to deliver business objectives.
* Take an active role in the wider business leadership team at Exec level and contribute to debate and decisions outside of Procurement.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Lee Bearley at email@example.com
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs as well as to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce, and food recruitment services.