International Insurance business is looking to add an interim Head of Solvency II/Head of Regulatory Reporting to the team during a period of change and increased workload.
This role will work closely with the Head of Capital Management for an international business and will be responsible for ensuring integrity of reporting and delivery of all Solvency II Reporting for the UK & European entities.
* Preparation of Solvency II reporting requirements on a quarterly and annual basis
* Conversion of US GAAP statements to UK GAAP and Solvency II
* Ensuring execution of external audit
* Production of SII Balance Sheet, SCR, QRT, SFCR
* Ensuring robust controls are in place
* Identifying and implementing process improvements
* ACA/ACCA/ICAEW qualification
* Solvency II Reporting experience (Standard formula SCR)
* Understanding of UK GAAP & US GAAP
Full spec available on application