Reporting into the board of Directors, the Head of Supply Chain will maintain and develop standards as the company (TO £40M of a group TO £7B) continues to grow. You will have 4 direct reports, a Warehouse Manager, a Customer Services Manager and a stock planning team. You will be accountable for the forward strategy and daily detail of all fulfilment activities and budgeting, icluding supplier liaison, stock ordering and inbound goods, warehousing and transport plus after sales customer service support for a successful global e-commerce business.
Key Responsibilities of Head of Supply Chain
* Set objectives, supervise and provide leadership to the team, directing, delegating, coaching, developing, and challenging them
* Support the team in their day to tasks, prioritising tasks and get the best out of them
* Understand and ensure the costs of 'failure' are minimised
* Review management information, ensure all data demonstrates that everything is under control, drive measurable improvements in processes and service and identify opportunities for improvement
* Continuously strive to improve processes to achieve the most efficient, high-quality result
* Due to the growth of the business it is not an option to stand still. You will always be working on the next project to increase capacity maintain service quality
* Work with our suppliers on a day-to-day basis to ensure optimal outcomes for our customers
* Work with, and understand, other stakeholders, to create good working relationships and optimise outcomes. Ensure valid feedback is used but also feed back where the actions of others adversely impact the supply chain.
Key experience of Head of Supply Chain
* Strong Maths and degree educated, ideally CIPS also
* 5 years' experience in an internet-based e-commerce business selling globally
* You will have experience of customer service, stock management, automated warehousing and Warehouse Management Systems.
* You will be results focused with excellent communication and negotiation skills
* You will be able to work under stress, be adaptable, resilient, and quickly think on your feet
* You will be able to demonstrate a problem-solving approach, satisfying customers but minimising costs
* You will be confident manipulating and reporting on data with advanced excel skills.
* You will know what good customer service looks like, be passionate about service, have a professional disciplined but flexible outlook, and be self-motivated
* You will be proactive and be an advocate of continuous improvement
Salary c.£65,000 + benefits, bonus and parking
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.