£26000 plus £10000 Tronc PA
Work for one of Wales leading restaurants situated in Swansea. The restaurant has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA Rosettes and boasts a stunning coastal location.
The business has a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
This position would suit a dedicated, experienced Head Sommelier able to lead a team. You will work with world wines, spirits and cocktails and deliver exceptional customer service in this prestigious environment. The role has a fixed 5 day working week offering a good work / life balance.
The successful candidate will have:
* A clear passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience
* Knowledge of world wine, spirits and cocktails
* Previous experience in a leading restaurant
* Be well organised with good attention to detail
* A genuine and sincere nature
* Smart presentation and a friendly yet professional personality
* A resilient nature and ability to work under pressure
* A strong team work ethic and natural leader
Total package will be over £36,000PA including base salary or £26000PA, a share of Tronc, pension, group discounts and other benefits. Ongoing paid training / courses are on offer too.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.