Senior Valuation Surveyor - Partner Level
A Senior Valuation Surveyor is required to join a leading forward thinking property firm based out of London. Duties that will be required for this partner level position would be Commercial and Residential Valuations with Private Clients and local authorities, secured lending valuations would also feature prominently. This well-established award-winning firm is run by property experts, and keys on a positive teamwork ethos. this prestigious UK firm offers services for occupiers, investors, developers and it is a hard-working firm with a strong business acumen. The required Valuation Surveyor needs a hunger and passion for the Built Environment to deliver valuations and offer professional advice to a host of varied clients.
The Successful Senior Valuations Surveyor?
* MRICS Registered Valuer
* Hunger and Passion for the property industry.
* Team Player.
* Strong IT Knowledge.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Private Medical Insurance
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Graduate Valuation Surveyor - Southampton - SO14
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036