Head Waiter / Waitress
£29000 - £30000 Package
Work for one of Wales leading restaurants situated in beautiful Pembrokeshire. The restaurant has won numerous awards and accolades and boasts a stunning coastal location.
The business has a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
This position would suit an experienced Head Waiter / Waitress comfortable working in a multiple rosette or Michelin environment. You will work as part of the front of house team providing leadership, exceptional customer service and professionalism in your work. The position has a set 5 day working week offering a good work / life balance.
The successful applicant will have:
* A clear passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience
* Sound experience at 3 AA rosette or Michelin environment
* Knowledge of world wine, spirits and cocktails
* Be well organised with good attention to detail
* A genuine and sincere nature
* Smart presentation and a friendly yet professional personality
* A resilient nature and ability to work under pressure
* A strong team work ethic
The package is worth £29000 - £30000PA including a £22000 - £23000PA base, share of Tronk, pension and other benefits. Ongoing paid training / courses are also on offer.
Position offers a good work / life balance whilst living in paradise.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.