A highly respected, well established multi disciplinary construction consultancy are looking to appoint a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant to join their diverse team of construction practitioners in their Winchester offices.
If you are looking to develop your career as a CDM professional within a large prestigious construction consultancy, then this is the role for you. The company offers all of their employees the opportunity for promotion and career progression, investing time and money in to bettering their staff for the benefit of the individual and the company.
The consultancy's projects include high end, high valued builds in various sectors such as industrial, commercial and residential.
A fantastic chance to get your foot in the door with a high performing construction consultancy that offer white collar services throughout the whole of the UK.
The role of the Health and Safety / CDM Consultant
The successful Health and Safety / CDM Consultant's duties include:
* Providing the function of the Principal Designer for client with team
* Advising on client duties in compliance with CDM2015
* Attend design and pre-construction meetings representing the company accordingly
* Communicating effectively with contractors, designers and clients, providing risk analysis of design plans
The Successful Health and Safety / CDM Consultant
The successful Health and Safety / CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
* Ideally 2 years' experience delivering health and safety and CDM Consultation services
* NEBOSH Construction Certification
* Membership of IOSH - Tech or above
* AaPS / IMaPS / CMaPS - Membership of the APS
* Energetic, self-motivated and self-reliant
Salary of up to £55,000 per annum DOE
Travel Allowance Supplied and Expenses Reimbursed
25 + statutory days holiday per year + Statutory
5% pension contribution matched
Life Assurance and Health Care
2 x Professional Memberships paid for
If you are a CDM Consultant in Winchester, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principal Designer / Leicester / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant / BJL / CDM2015 /