An extremely successful, busy, forward thinking Health and Safety Construction Consultancy based in the South London area, are looking to expand their health and safety team.
An amazing opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to provide support to a large portfolio of prestigious construction projects from refurb right through to new build high rise across a variety of sectors.
There is opportunity to grow and progress here as the company offer each employee a clear laid out career plan, providing financial support for courses and obtaining new qualifications and professional affiliations.
Duties Required of the Successful Health and Safety Consultant include:
* Completing Incident Investigations and Inspections
* Production of Critical Site Plans
* Provide Health and Safety Support and Advice
* Writing policies, risk assessments and method statements
* Delivering H&S Training where required
The Successful Health and Safety Consultant:
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate minimum
* Diploma Level 6 or equivalent or working towards
* Member of IOSH preferrable - Tech or higher
* Experience in providing the duties above
* 1 year experience in a similar construction health and safety role
* Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
* Travel Allowances and Reimbursable Petrol, Train Fare, Accommodation etc
* Discretional Bonus Paid Annually
* Gym Membership or Sporting Allowance
* Pension Scheme - 4% Matched
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas shut down period
* Career Progression Opportunities and CPD Support
If you are a Health and Safety Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in South London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / London / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /