An established professional Construction Consultancy in Sheffield are looking to appoint a Health & Safety and CDM Consultant. An opportunity to work for a highly successful and expanding multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Sheffield.
With a varied client and project base from all sectors of the construction industry, the successful CDM Consultant would be involved in a variety of sectors including education, housing, leisure, commercial and transport.
The role of the Health & Safety and CDM Consultant:
As the successful Health & Safety and CDM Consultant:
* Fulfil the regulatory role of Principal Designer and the non regulatory role of Adviser to the Principal Designer and Adviser to the Client under the CDM Regulations 2015.
* Prepare and produce F10 Notifications on behalf of Clients,
* Understand Construction Phase Plans,
* Health & Safety Site Inspections and produce detailed reports.
* Supply CDM Consultancy Services under the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
The Successful Health & Safety and CDM Consultant:
The skills required by the successful Health & Safety and CDM Consultant:
* NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate.
* Member of the Association of Project Safety - AaPS or ideally IMaPS
* Working knowledge of CDM2015 Regulations
* 3 years' experience in a CDM Consultant role and understanding of the design process
* Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Office suite
* Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
* Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Volunteering day
* Cycle to work scheme
* Birthday day off
* Membership Fees Paid
* Career Progression Opportunities
* Additional Perks & Benefits
If you are a Health & Safety and CDM Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in Sheffield, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Sheffield / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /