Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
Salary: £36,000 per annum
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Job Reference: HB5374
Our client is a big player in the FMCG sector and they are looking to strengthen their HSE team with an experienced and talented HSE Officer.
The role will involve proactively working with other management staff to establish and maintain a culture of safe, environmentally friendly practices across the organisation. Working alongside the senior management team, you will be responsible implementing the company's health and safety policies and systems, and keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation.
You will need ensure a safe and healthy work environment by the completion tasks such as the regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations, audits, accident investigations and more. You will need to promote a continuous improvement culture to maintain the highest standard of HSE at all times.
* Experience in an HSE Officer or similar role in an FMCG company driving change and improvements.
* A passionate and strong communicator who is able to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* IEMA/Nebosh certificate in Environmental
* NEBOSH General Certificate / IOSH certification.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01733235111.