Health & Safety Consultant
North West London
Up to £50,000 (DOE) (Plus London Weighting and car allowance)
About the company
A well-established, well respected Health & Safety Consultancy based throughout the UK are seeking a Health & Safety Consultant to join their team in North West London.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Consultant to complement their expanding team.
The successful Health & Safety Consultant will be joining an organisation founded on the principle of employing the very best people in the industry. All of whom have been responsible for the successful delivery of many high-profile projects in recent years.
About the role
The successful Health & Safety Consultant offer Health & Safety services to a variety of well-established clients.
You will ensure that all sites are H&S compliant, and the relevant documentation is in order.
You will also:
* Complete safety audits of customer workplace and H & S management system.
* Provide clear, transparent action points and recommendations
* Complete site inspections.
* Attend client Health & Safety meetings.
* Continual professional development training and meetings.
* Maintain a proactive approach to customer support and activity.
* Meet business deadlines and activity standards.
The Health & Safety Consultant will work closely with Directors, heads of departments and operational staff to help them meet Health & Safety standards.
* NEBOSH / NEBOSH Construction
* NEBOSH Fire / Fire Risk Assesment qualification (preferable)
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Health & Safety role and preferably with Management experience.
* An excellent understanding of safety and industry requirements
* A positive safety leader with a continual improvement mind-set and a track record of business and safety development
* Knowledge of current CDM regulations
In Return ?
* Up to £50,000 per annum (DOE)
* £4200 car allowance
* London weighting
* Generous Annual Leave entitlement
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Flexible working options
If you are a Health and Safety professional looking at career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Convert Recruitment.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / CDM Advisor / CDM2015