Health & Safety Consultant
Up to £48,000 (DOE)
About the company
A small, but well-established Health & Safety Consultancy based in the South are seeking a Health & Safety Consultant to join their Kent based team.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Consultant to complement their expanding team.
The successful Health & Safety Consultant will be joining an organisation founded on the principle of employing the very best people in the industry. All of whom have been responsible for the successful delivery of many high-profile projects in recent years.
About the role
The successful Health & Safety Consultant offer Health & Safety services to a variety of well-established clients.
You will ensure that all sites are H&S compliant, and the relevant documentation is in order.
You will also:
* Complete safety audits of customer workplace and H & S management system.
* Provide clear, transparent action points and recommendations
* Complete site inspections.
* Attend client Health & Safety meetings.
* Continual professional development training and meetings.
* Maintain a proactive approach to customer support and activity.
* Meet business deadlines and activity standards.
The Health & Safety Consultant will work closely with Directors, heads of departments and operational staff to help them meet Health & Safety standards.
* NEBOSH / NEBOSH Construction
Extensive knowledge and experience in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, being able to interpret and implement these requirements in varied settings, having worked directly with UKAS certification bodies.
Proven experience in development and maintenance of ISO 27001 ISM systems, through to UKAS certification, plus the relevant technical knowledge to discuss IT systems and advise upon cyber security.
Experience gained from practical application of health and safety in the construction environment, including detailed knowledge of CDM, RAMS, SSIP, operative training, and the workings of H&S at site-level.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Health & Safety role and preferably with Management experience.
In Return ?
* Up to £48,000 per annum (DOE)
* Car/car allowance
* Generous Annual Leave entitlement (25 days plus BHs)
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Flexible working options
If you are a Health and Safety professional looking at career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Convert Recruitment.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / CDM Advisor / CDM2015