Health & Safety Manager
Up to £45,000 P/A
About the company
A well respected, professional Health, Safety and Fire organisation based in the South Midlands are seeking a Health & Safety Manager to join their team.
Well established within the Health & Safety and Fire industry, this professional organisation are currently expanding and seek a Health & Safety Manager to join their experienced team of Consultants.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will be joining an organisation who firmly believe that their people are their strongest asset and provide strong training and development and understand the importance of a work/life balance.
About the role
The successful Health & Safety Manager will:
* Ensure a safe working environment complying with relevant legislation.
* Ensure that the company's policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards.
* Conduct audits and reviews to ensure effective execution of compliance standards.
* Review, revise and implement current policies.
* Review procedures and provide reports to identify risks or non-conformity issues.
* Evaluate the efficiency of controls and continuously improve.
* Review and monitor systems, staff and practices to ensure they are up to date and delivering high quality services.
* Conduct investigations when compliance issues arise and provide and implement solutions.
* Ensure regular risk assessments are carried out and implement remedial actions where required.
* Responsibility for development and compliance with management systems.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will have a strong background and in-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations in a high-risk environment with a good understanding of principles of fire safety.
Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite, as is the ability to manage, guide, develop and motivate a team.
The successful Health & Safety Manager will have the following qualifications:
* BIFM Level 4 Qualification
* IOSH Managing Safely
* NEBOSH Qualification
* BSI Diploma
In Return ?
* Up to £45,000 per annum (DOE)
* Generous Annual Leave entitlement
* Life Assurance
* Multiple perks
* Flexible working arrangements
If you are a Health and Safety professional looking at career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Convert Recruitment.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / CDM2015 / Fire