HGV Class 2 Drivers Iver
Be our next Bond! James Bond!
If you love movies as much as we do, we have the best opportunity for you. HGV Class 2 driver position in film industry.
* Trunking work,
* Great potential earnings,
* Weekly paid,
* No umbrella,
* Immediate start available,
Shift patterns available:
* Ad hoc shifts available Monday to Sunday,
* Days and nights start time varies depending on the project, mostly days.
PAYE rates for the role are as follow:
* Monday-Friday £18/hour (trunking)
* Weekends £18.50/hour (trunking)
* We offer a minimum of 8 hours guaranteed per shift each day.
Your Time at Work
* HGV Class 2 Trunking work,
* Supporting film units,
* Moving film sets and dressing rooms in the studio or to different film locations,
* No manual handling, no loading, no multi-drop,
* Ensuring load is safe and secure,
* Checking and completing paperwork.
Our Perfect Colleague
* Valid CPC
* Valid Digi Card
* Minimum 12 months experience in the UK as Class 2
* No more than 6 minor penalty points on the license and no major endorsements
* Great communication skills.
* 007 attitude
Key Information and Benefits
* 24 hours Surecall support,
* Minimum guaranteed pay 8h/shift,
* Weekly pay directly by the agency, no umbrella,
* On Site canteen
* Ongoing and regular work available
* Free on-site parking
We cannot promise you the next 007 role, but we are 100% sure you will love your time with us.
We are a recruitment agency based in Potters Bar supplying quality colleagues to our clients since 2008. We strongly believe in putting our colleagues first. We supply every day our clients with hundreds and thousands of drivers and warehouse operatives in South-East UK.
Surecall is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our job adverts are correct at the time of publications, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
Apply online or call/text our colleague Adi on 07715524538 to book your assessment/registration.