Highways Engineer (Senior)
£35,000 to £45,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Contributory Pension + Flexible Working Policy + Yearly Professional Membership of Your Choice + Healthcare + Benefits + Training and Development
Highways Engineer required for a quality focused transportation consultancy who are working on exciting projects across the UK. This role is for an award-winning company who is focused on employee development and can offer a secure position.
To apply for Highways Engineer role, you will hold experience working on designing and delivering highway projects and projects within the public realm. This role would suit engineers of all levels including those looking to step into a more senior role.
The successful candidate will be working on a portfolio of large and small highway projects, ranging from construction values of £25k to £10m +. Your focus will be to support the delivery of projects, creating both preliminary and detailed designs, and provide support for project related tasks. You will be involved in the financial and commercial awareness of project delivery.
The Highways Engineer Role:
* Supporting and developing projects creating detailed designs
* Experience in highways sector/public realm
* Experience in the highways industry, with a combination of public and private sector experience ideal.
* Good communicator, written and verbal.
* Commercially aware, with understanding of public and private sector finances and challenges.