Our major client is looking to recruit x2 Hire Controllers on a permanent basis to their expanding team.
Hire Controller - Job Purpose/Objective:
* To support the Depot Manager in the day to day running of the depot.
* Maximising revenue and profit against agreed targets through the effective rental of heavy plant equipment and ancillaries.
* Manage resources and fleet within the depot to ensure they are utilised in an effective manner.
Hire Controller - Key Responsibilities:
* Understand the customer requirements and provides the best solution.
* Develop an in depth knowledge of our products.
* Convert hire enquiries into orders to ensure achievement of revenue targets.
* Maximise all sales opportunities.
* Capture customer information.
* Manage and build relationships internally and with our suppliers.
* Manage resources (e.g., allocate work to employees) and fleet within the depot to ensure they are utilised in an effective manner.
* Contribute to the overall business targets and comply with company standards.
* Deals with customer enquires efficiently.
* Controls all costs.
* Ensures that all administration tasks and processes are accurate and kept up to date.
* Ensure compliance to legislative requirements and internal quality health safety and environmental policies and standards.
Hire Controller - Knowledge/Experience/Attributes
* Rental experience desirable
* Excellent telephone manner
* Proficiency with Microsoft office (word, excel, power point)
* Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce also desirable
Hire Controller previous suitable job titles: Hire Controller, Hire Administrator, Plant Hire Administrator, Plant Hire Controller, Rental Administrator
Please apply ASAP