FINTEC recruit is seeking an HR Administrator for our energy client based in Bathgate. This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. Flexible working between home & office. You will be a focal point of contact providing full range of HR administration, guidance and support coordination for a range of HR systems for the department manager and contact for staff across the organisation.
* Various administration support in presenting and reviewing induction and new starter paperwork
* Monitoring of disclosure checks for staff and supporting with various HR tasks
* Supporting the HR Advisor and HR Business Partner in all aspects of HR
* Supporting the Senior Management team in delivering HR objectives and act as a key contact in the absence of the HR Advisor.
* Providing HR advice and support for managers and staff in line with organisational policies and legal requirements
* Support with disciplinary, grievance, performance cases in terms of administration and note taking.
* Support casework relating to sick absence, monitoring absence
* Maintain people data, run audit reports, updating HR system with employee data
Skills and Experience required for the HR Administration role:
* CIPD level 3, or equivalent
* Experience of general finance, administration and HR skills
* Good IT skills, working with spreadsheets, word packages, PowerPoint
* Driving licence
Full Details of the HR Administrator is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.