HR Advisor - Northampton
Salary: circa £35,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, core hours are 8am - 4pm but there is flexibility on exact hours. This is a hybrid role where 2 days a week from home are encouraged. There is also an option to finish at lunchtime on Fridays during the summer months.
We are delighted to be representing a people-focussed food manufacturing business seeking an enthusiastic and experienced HR Advisor to join their growing business.
Accountabilities of the HR Advisor include:
* Provide generalist HR support across the business advising on all areas of employment law
* Advises and coaches managers on employee relation issues
* Defuse and resolve workplace conflict through mediation, avoiding escalation through formal/legal processes wherever possible
* Support in absence management processes for both short and long term sick
* Development and maintenance of HR policies and procedures in line with best practice
* Preparing documentation for the monthly payroll
* Producing monthly KPI data, identifying trends and proposing solutions
* Supporting recruitment for supervisory level and below
* Agency management e.g. monthly performance review meetings
* Supporting the development of talent pipelines, for example, Apprenticeships
* Supporting activities directly linked to employee engagement
* Support the embedding of performance management within the business including guiding line managers to effectively coach and develop their teams
* Developing organising and delivering dedicated training solutions ensuring employees are developed and trained to the required standards
* Assisting with external audits and preparation for these e.g. Sedex, BRC
* Benefit administration, including Company Pension Scheme; Company Car Scheme; Company Private Healthcare Scheme
To be considered for the position:
* You will have HR Advisor / Officer experience, preferably gained within a food manufacturing or FMCG environment
* Experience of complex, high volume ER issues and knowledge of payroll processing
* Ability to work closely and collaboratively with managers and influence and support line managers
* A confident approach with strong communication and relationship management skills
* A competitive salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
* Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy even more
* Annual bonus
* Various benefits including life insurance, pension etc.
* Social hours of working 8am-4pm in a hybrid (enabling you to work from home) set up, reduced hours available with a lunchtime finish on a Friday!
* You will enjoy a juicy and exciting HR role in a business where HR services will be truly valued
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Samantha Murray firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825 351251 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.