A 10 month contract has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor, to provide support to the HR and Payroll team in day to day activities across the business and will be reporting in to the HR Operations Manager. This role is working for a forward thinking and progressive company based in Bedford.
The position is a part time position (21 hours per week), there is flexibility with the working pattern e.g. 3 full days or 5 shorter days. The salary is £25,000 (Pro rata it is £15,000)
* Assist with the recruitment of new staff members - to include liaising with recruitment agencies, screening CV's, organising and undertaking interviews.
* Support maintenance of HRIS (Workday) ensuring vacancies, hierarchies and employee records kept up to date - to include creating of supervisory organisations, new positions, hire, termination and contract changes.
* Provide support to HR projects as required
* Produce a wide range of documentation - to include contracts of employment and contractual changes.
* Provide admin support to the HR and Payroll Team as required.
* Undertake exit interviews as appropriate.
* Build professional working relationships with employees and managers at all levels.
* Act as an Ambassador for the business ensuring a fantastic candidate and colleague experience at all times.
* Educated to degree level and/or Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Level 3 or above.
* Minimum of 1-2 years general HR/Recruitment experience.
* Previous experience working with a HRIS preferred.
* Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Excellent team working skills, with strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Good awareness of employment law and application
* Ability to deal with confidential matters