Location: Porton – Own transport required due to location
Salary: £32,000 Circa dependant on experience.
Our client has approximately 400 staff, performing a range of process and analytical development, production, quality control and quality assurance roles associated with the development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals. The department carries out the manufacture of Erwinase and Anthrax Vaccine, as well as contract manufacturing projects.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate various HR transition programmes to positively embed strategic HR and Company projects including cultural excellence, employee engagement, talent management and change management.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Serving as an internal HR consultant by analysing the company’s current HR programmes and recommending solutions
- Improvising and adapting to organisational changes as and when they arise
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR programmes and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and UK laws.
- Assisting various reward, compensation, and benefits activities as per line manager’s request
- Preparing and maintaining reports and business plans related to specific HR projects.
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
- Developing methods for compiling and analysing data for reports and special projects
- Drafting training sessions related to specific HR programs.
- Implementing and working with HR systems and IT programmes (Excel; recruitment software, etc.)
- Conducting research to understand how a company functions and where a company can improve.
- Preparing cultural change reports, staff engagement surveys proposals, and presentations
- Analysing latest HR trends and recommending changes to existing business models
- Evaluating competitors to pinpoint advantages or disadvantages in the current market.
- Preparing recommendations on organisational improvement.
- Providing consultation and guidance to staff as per request of Director of HR
- Leading HR related projects
- Defining HR KPIs against business plan and driving actions to ensure achievement.
- Designing and implementing of innovative workforce retention programmes
- Providing strategic and tactical workforce planning
- Acting as HR Advisor when necessary (performance management; employee relations, talent management)
- Maintaining confidentiality and GDPR
- Assisting Director of HR in ad hoc various HR and business projects
- Other HR operational duties (recruitment, compliance, general HR administration, etc.) as per line management request
- Preparing workforce reports and other HR reports as per the request line manager’s request
- To perform recruitment duties when necessary
- CIPD Level 7 or above is Essential
- Coaching and mentoring qualifications/experience
- Proven HR experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Employment Law knowledge