HR Consultant / Employment Law Consultant
£35,000 - 42,000 per Annum
Location: Blend - Home and office - Location can be Manchester, Warrington or Stork on Trent
We are one of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don't do micro-management - instead, we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business. We have been named as one of the UKs Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one, but FOUR times!
We've always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We've tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We're a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We're not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
Now that there is light at the end of the tunnel with the lifting of lockdown, we are offering a blend of home and office, to maximise training opportunities where you will benefit from on-the-job training and one-to-one coaching from an experienced consultant. You'll be joining a team that will help you to learn and develop to become the best version of you.
* Provide end to end telephone advice and support on a wide range of issues including terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations, recruitment etc.
* Draft documents to support advice given.
* Management of own case load. We believe in a good work life balance. There is no taking work home, no mobile phone ringing out of hours, no time recording, and you will see a case through from start to finish, building up relationships with your clients.
The world post-Covid is changing and evolving, as are we. This role will also have the opportunity to help with our HR Onsite service on an ad hoc basis.
We know people are the biggest asset to any business but managing them isn't always so easy. When tricky situations arise - from disciplinaries and grievances, to restructures and redundancies - it can feel like all our client's time, effort and resource are focused solely on that.
That's where our on-site HR service comes in. Having someone with the technical expertise by our client's side, either to help them through the difficult conversation or even to lead the meeting - we are there when our clients need us most.
* Visiting clients at their site to provide a range of Onsite HR services including:
o Hearing disciplinaries
o Hearing grievances
o Carrying out investigations
o Managing exit negotiations
o Conducting redundancy or TUPE consultations
o Preparing and carrying out bespoke training
o Auditing personnel files
o Conducting strategy meetings
* Drafting reports containing your recommendations
* Drafting outcome letters
* Drafting settlement agreements or COT3s
* Providing advice to clients covering a wide variety of HR/Employment Law issues from queries on maternity rights to disciplinary guidance to advice on TUPE
* Promoting the wide range of products and services that we can offer
* You will have a track record of advising employers on complex and varied HR and employment law issues
* Technical expertise is crucial, as is the ability to offer client focused pragmatic advice to assist our varied client base in achieving their business objectives
* The ability to be impartial when conducting hearings on behalf of clients
* Ability to disseminate information from the client to form a clear view and exhibit commercial awareness when thinking on your feet
* Enjoys problem solving and getting to the bottom of issues
* Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
* Possess a can-do, confident and positive attitude
* Display integrity and professionalism at all times
* Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy. We pride ourselves on not micro-managing our professional employees and instead provide a friendly and supportive environment whereby you will invest in your own learning and career
You could be from a consultancy role already or have most of your experience from internal HR roles; either would be perfect for us.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
2M Employment Solutions are Recruitment Specialists partnering with the Legal and Marketing sectors.\\r\\n\\r\\nSince 2009 2M Employment Solutions have â€“\\r\\n\\r\\nHelped over 600 employers solve their recruitment issues\\r\\n\\r\\nAssisted on almost 14000 vacancies\\r\\nInterviewed over 200...