We are looking for a Data Analyst to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business in Liverpool. They are currently going through a transformation programme which involves bringing a lot of their services internal.
This role would sit within their HR function helping to support the integrity of the data as well as supporting the wider function where possible by extracting & manipulating data to support various teams.
* To deliver the existing suite of schedule MI reporting from their systems
* To fulfil reports when required, making sure accurate information is provided
* To work on continuous improvements to the reporting through automaton - using Excel Macros and analytical tools
* Champion and support data integrity processes & best practices that ensure the data is accurate, up to date and effectively maintained
* To set up and maintain the data feeds from various sources, ensuring that they are fit for purpose and any issues that arrise are supported
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new function within the business and part of a highly collaborative team that promotes learning and development.
We can be flexible regarding industry background and data sources, we just need someone who is experience in extracting data from different systems and combining into reports. You should understand the importance of quality checking and enjoy an analytical role.
This role will be based from their Liverpool office, with two days in the office and 2 from home - they also offer flexible working regarding hours.