HR & Payroll Administrator (Part Time)
Biggleswade / Hitchin / Bedford – 3 Sites
Competitive Salary + 24 Days Holiday + Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme + Company Pension (5% Employee, 5% Employer) + Cycle to Work Scheme
30 Hours per Week – Within Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:00, Friday 08:30 to 16:30
HR and Payroll Administrator required for a successful food manufacturing company due to growth within the team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in payroll looking for a role with greater variety as you will support the HR team provide a range of comprehensive services throughout the company.
To apply for this role, you will need experience carrying out payroll administration and any additional HR related experience would be advantageous but not essential. You will need to be comfortable working across three manufacturing sites and happy to work part time over 5 days per week.
The HR & Payroll Administrator Role:
· Run monthly reports including data changes and absences
· Complete reports on employee SSP entitlements
· Receive time sheets from management, check overtime, shift premiums etc.
· Involvement in yearly pay reviews
· Monitor employees on probation
· Answer employee questions on payroll
· Support coordination of recruitment process – inductions, interviews, references etc.
· Administration for new starters and leavers
· Maintenance of general HR files
· Coordination of training and development plans
· HR reports and KPIs
· Support roll-out of new projects e.g., new HR related software
· Maintenance of records within Cascade, Exseed and Q-Pulse
The Successful HR & Payroll Administrator Candidate:
· Experience in a payroll administration role
· HR experience advantageous but not essential