Job Title: HSE Manager - 3 Month FTC
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB5307
Our client is a big player in the FMCG sector and they are looking to bring in a HSE Manager for an initial 3 Months to head up this function of the business.
The role will involve proactively working with other senior management to maintain a culture of safe, environmentally friendly practices across the organisation. Working alongside the senior management team, you will be responsible forimplementing the company's health and safety policies and systems, and keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation.
You will need ensure a safe and healthy work environment by the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
* Experience in a Health and Safety Manager or similar role in an FMCG Company.
* A passionate and strong communicator who is able to develop strong relationships with your colleagues.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* NEBOSH Certification or equivalent.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01733235111 .