HR Assistant - 6 Month Contract
£23080 - £24491 PA - Pro Rata
We are looking for an experienced HR Assistant to join a busy team who are currently working on a project and require an additional pair of hands. Required to start as soon as possible.
You will provide all round generalist support assisting within the Human Resources department and report to the HR Manager. It is a 37 hour week working Monday - Friday.
Duties will include:
* Monitoring and updating sickness and absence records
* Co-ordination of medicals, recording data and maintaining records
* Update and maintenance of employee records
* Preparation and co-ordination of the induction scheme
* Preparation of disciplinary documentation and record keeping
* Preparation of contractual letters and relevant liaison with payroll
* Working on a computerised database and record keeping system
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
* HND level HR qualification (or similar)
* Experience working in a HR generalist role essential
* Computer literate
* Good knowledge of HR practices and Data Protection principals
* Able to work with statistical information
* Current drivers license
* Solid communication skills
* Able to work to deadlines / under pressure
* Report writing skills
Opportunity to gain experience in a unique and vibrant team as well as earning an excellent salary. For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.