FINTEC recruit is seeking a Hydrographic Surveyor for our offshore Survey / marine client for mooring and positioning projects in the North Sea. This is a permanent position, option of contract to permanent can be arranged. Salary negotiable. Offshore working for 183 days/yr. package negotiable
* To provide survey and positioning services on company survey boats, client operated vessels and drilling rigs, including equipment installation calibration and operation together with data acquisition, data quality control , field reporting and final reporting.
Skills required for the Hydrographic Surveyor role:
* Degree in Geomatics, surveying or similar
* Minimum 3 years offshore survey operations,
* Experience in rig positioning, construction support, seabed mapping and land survey beneficial
* Experience of hydrographic theor including geodesy, hydrography statistics, offsets, calibrations, tides and basic oceanography
* Experience in the operation of industry standard survey equipment including DGPS systems, attitude sensors, telemetry systems, subsea acoustic positioning systems, MBES systems, digital video recording systems, Total Stations and RTK DGPS systems.
* Knowledge and experience of EIVA NaviPac, NaviScan, NaviModel (preferred), AutoCAD, Excel and Word
Full details of the Hydrographic Surveyor role is available on application . To apply please submit your current CV