ICAAP/ILAAP Consultant - Challenger Bank
Challenger Banking business is currently recruiting for 2x consultants to act as ICAAP & ILAAP SME respectively.
The bank has enjoyed 18 months of strong performance following a large piece of transformation that saw them re-position themselves in the market. They have since expanded & improved their product offering, particularly in the savings & lending lines.
The business require two SMEs to take responsibility of their ICAAP & ILAAP over the following 6 months to enhance these and ensure excellence.
* Working closely with CRO & other key stakeholders, you will take ownership of ICAAP or ILAAP
* Drive the delivery of the organisation's ICAAP or ILAAP, working closely with the business to inform strategic decision making
* Continued enhancement of ICAAP or ILAAP
* Preparation of necessary documentation
* Promote best practice
* Previous experience writing ICAAP/ILAAP
* Strong Risk Management Experience within a banking organisation
* Demonstrable knowledge of capital, liquidity, methodologies
* Demonstrable knowledge of prudential regulations
* Strong experience of stress-testing models/methodologies
Further information available on application
Please note: Due to volume of applications, individual responses cannot be guaranteed.