Company client is supporting a prestigious GI insurer in their search for a talented IRFS17 actuarial consultant. Reporting into the IFRS17 project lead, you will be responsible for delivering actuarial support into the programme with a focus on data specific technical review and analysis, amongst other deliverables. This is a 6 month assignment outside IR35 (rate will be dependant upon experience).
* Qualified, nearly or newly qualified actuary with a background in reserving or capital
* IFRS17 experience or experience working on regulatory programmes (desirable not essential)
* Experience in SQL, VBA and excel
* Technical and analytical skills around data validation
* Strong communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships at all levels
* Experience in ResQ and R are desired