FINTEC recruit is seeking an Implementation Specialist for our SaaS FinTech client based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent role with salary in the £30,000 to £35,000 range, plus benefits. This is a role that will offer further development.
The role is working Monday to Friday an office based with flexible working. You will be onboarding new customers to the business platform for services. There will be some UK travel as required to customer sites.
* Attending kick-off meetings with the Implementation Manager
* Attend conference calls and meetings and reviewing progress with customers
* Gather customer requirements and create user stories
* Able to demonstrate the system and its features to customers
* Test and troubleshoot the set up for the configured platform and create Jira tickets as applicable
* Liaise with other internal managers to ensure hardware installations and support are in place
* Liaison with Product and Operations teams in making any process improvements
* Supporting training sessions, classroom based, Webex and Telephone
Skills and Responsibilities for the Implementation Specialist role:
Experience of implementing complex software projects, ideally within an HR, Workforce management or retail environment.
* The ability to engage with a customer at all management levels including retail staff, head office staff and senior management.
* Strong relationship building and influencing skills
* Business analysts skills or experience in scoping out requirements would be an advantage.
* Competence with project management and issue tracking tools
* Some account management experience would be an advantage
* Appreciation of the latest legal/regulatory and compliance issues (GDPR etc) and requirements.
Full details of the Implementation Specialist role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit