A software house that provides bespoke software globally requires a Service Manager to head up the implementation project team.
What does the role involve?
* Lead and manage the projects team (currently 4 implementation consultants and 1 project manager - although we expect to bring other professional services teams in the organisation underneath your control over time).
* Play an active role in the leadership team, developing and reporting weekly KPIs.
* Organise the team's resources across multiple projects - use and improve resource booking and time recording systems.
* Ensure that any work the team embarks upon has clear requirements and customer expectations are correctly set.
* Be the senior manager responsible for larger projects, engaging with customer senior management and sitting as the company representative on customer steering committees.
* Coach and guide team members in solving problems they encounter - engaging with the detail of technical, organisational and people challenges.
* Resolve customer issues and complaints - be the final point of escalation.
* Enhance our approach to delivering implementation projects, transforming it into a repeatable process.
* Keep the team focused on the responsibilities within the customer's wider project, holding the customer to their responsibilities and avoiding responsibility creep.
What skills does the Implementation Team Project Manager need?
* Highly organised.
* Extracts clear requirements from customers when they may be presenting complex, ambiguous and fluctuating needs.
* Enjoys getting into the detail of and solving complex problems in a way that secures the buy-in of customers and staff.
* Strong influencing skills - find alternative solutions to a problem when initially it may seem unsolvable.
* Keeps teams focused on agreed deliverables and responsibilities.
* Creates strong, confidence inspiring relationships and seen as a trusted advisor by customers.
* Commercially astute and able to balance customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
* At least 2 years working in a senior role - running larger implementation teams, serving larger multinational customers, or having examples of managing larger customers.
Whats on offer?
* Salary up to £90,000
* 10% Performance Bonus annual
* 20 days holiday rising on length of service
* WFH remote working - office based in Surrey
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.