Indian Curry Chef
Batley, West Yorkshire
Starting Salary: From £23,000 per annum with review after 6 months
A unique, vibrant business specialising in Ready Made Indian Food and Corporate & Private Catering for 25 years.
We are looking for a talented chef to join our team. You must be a team player with a flexible approach.
If you feel you are the right candidate, please apply online with your CV.
Please note that this role might require occasional out of hours tasks if and when required.
- Study current recipe dishes on the menu
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Preparation and production of all the dishes on the menu whilst meeting current food standards
- Efficient running of the kitchen according to the specified standards of the business
- Maintain high level of cleanliness and hygiene of work station
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhoc duties
You will have the opportunity to come and build up the company brand to be recognised for its authenticity and providing a delicious menu to its customers.
- must have have experience working restaurant/takeaway
- must be able to cook Indian dishes
- must have an eye for detail
- must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- must be a team player
- can work in a busy fast paced environment
- can prioritise workload
- must have level 2 & 3 food hygiene and safety certificate (advantage)
- should be ambitious and committed to take the business brand forward
- must have rights to work in the UK
- willingness to travel
**Training will be given
- Discounted or Free Food
- On-site Parking
Mon – Sat