We are looking for a talented chef to join our team. You must be a team player with a flexible approach.
* Study current recipe dishes on the menu
* Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
* You must follow recipes and presentation specifications * You will be responsible for the preparation and production of all the dishes on the menu meeting food standards
* You will be responsible for efficient running of the kitchen according to the specified standards of the business
* Always maintain high level of cleanliness and hygiene of workstation
* Restock items as needed throughout the shift
* Adhoc duties You will have the opportunity to come up and build the company brand to be recognised for its authenticity and delicious menu to its customers. Person Requirements:
* must have had experience working restaurant/takeaway
* must be able to cook Indian dishes and starters
* must have an eye for detail
* must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* must be a team player
* can work in a busy fast paced environment
* can prioritise workload
* must have level 2 & 3 food hygiene and safety certificate (advantage)
* should be ambitious and committed to take the business brand forward
* must have rights to work in UK
* committed in travelling
Company A unique, vibrant business specialising in Ready Made Indian Food and Corporate & Private Catering for 25 years.
If you are the right candidate, please apply with your CV. Please note that this role might require occasional out of hours tasks if and when required.
**Training will be given Benefits: - Discounted or Free Food - On-site Parking Working Pattern: Mon â€“ Sat Salary:
Starting from Â£23,000.00 per year