Infrastructure Engineer - Server / 365 / VMWare
£55,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure professional to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based near Warrington.
Currently going through a large transformation towards the cloud & automation - this is a really exciting time to join the business!
Moving towards Azure, this business is currently in a hybrid environment as they continue the migrations and therefore are looking for an experienced engineer to take responsibility across their on-prem services.
Acting as a senior point of escalation as well as taking a lead on projects, this role will oversee the companies on-prem environment. It will be a broad role, initially with a focus on end user improvements.
As the company transitions more towards the cloud, you're role will also change and evolve to support the new cloud platform & environment.
Skills & Experience:
* Broad all rounded infrastructure background
* Experience working at a senior level, acting as an escalation point whilst also working on projects
* Strong Windows/ Wintel environment
* Strong background with Windows Servers , Storage and VMWare
* Good level of experience with Office 365
* Any experience with Okta is desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a position within a highly technical & agile team, to utilise the strong skill set you have with the opportunity to gain that cloud & DevOps exposure in the future.
Currently fully remote, this business will continue to be flexible in the future with only 1-2 days needed in the office per week.