We are looking for an experienced 3rd Line / Infrastructure Engineer to join a rapidly expanding and reputable business that is currently going through a large, exciting digital transformation.
You would be joining at a senior level within the team, taking responsibility for the support, maintenance and improvements of the IT Infrastructure technology across the company
With a large internal development function, this business is constantly moving forward and utilising the latest technologies.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience providing IT & Infrastructure support in a BAU and project focused role
* Strong experience with Virtualised environment - VMWare or HyperV
* Strong Windows Server (2012/ 2019), any exposure to Linux is desired
* Good understanding around Networking technologies ( Cisco, LAN, WAN, VLANs etc)
* A good understanding of Storage Area Networks, Firewall Administration
* Any knowledge around scripting - PowerShell or Python
* Exposure to cloud technologies - AWS or Azure
* Knowledge around Veeam
* VMWare migration project experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a position where you will get involved with a broad range of technologies across the infrastructure space
Learning & development is actively encouraged so you must have a desire to learn new skills & technologies, as well as to help more junior members of the team.
This role will be mostly remote, you will only need to go to the office when there is an issue or project that can not be solved remotely. Alternatively, if you want a hybrid home / office pattern, you are welcome to go into the office more often.