Installation & Commissioning Engineer
£45000.00 Plus Benefits
This high-tech company specialising in the design, manufacture, installation and operation of electro-based water-treatment products is currently growing and looking to hire an experienced Installation and Commissioning Engineer. This dynamic organisation are expanding globally and have an enviable reputation within their industry.
You would be responsible for planning and execution of all installations and commissioning activities solely undertaken by the company and lead engineers for any third party led Installation and Commissioning projects. The incumbent will be based in Llanelli but with a requirement to travel to various sites worldwide for limited periods of time (no more than 10 days in any one month period).
Duties will include:
* Plan. To plan the installation and commissioning and be responsible for:
* The allocation of suitably qualified and skilled personnel.
* Ensure the equipment to be installed is available on site.
* Make available suitable specialist tools and test equipment for the installation.
* Produce a full and detailed scope of works before departure.
* Install. To manage the physical installation and commissioning of the equipment/plant, some of which may be by remote means. Responsible for:
* Prepare the site and the install and commissioning teams for the execution phase.
* Be prepared to conduct knowledge transfer (training) to third parties of the company installation and commissioning teams.
* Be prepared to monitor progress of the installation and commissioning remotely.
* Provide quality assurance to customer
* Report. To produce a post installation and commissioning reports to Hydro
The successful applicant will have the following experience skills and attributes:
* Relevant engineering qualifications
* Solid installation and commissioning experience essential
* Strong organisational and planning skills
* Previous work experience in the water or oil and gas sector preferred
* Happy to work overseas when required - up to 10 days per month
* Solid reporting skills
* Team player
There has never been a better time to join this company who are growing from strength to strength. The salary is generous with a £45k base, 25 days leave, company van, share options and a company pension scheme on offer to the successful applicant. For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.