Interim HR Manager - Peterborough
Salary: Flexible depending on experience
Location: Peterborough (responsibility for several sites within a very realistic/commutable distance from Peterborough)
Hours: Flexible, open to full-time or part-time, hybrid working supported
Contract length: 3 months
We are delighted to be representing a world leader in the fresh produce industry, seeking an Interim HR Manager to join their thriving team based local to Peterborough. It will involve managing the HR function and all ER issues, as well as influencing and supporting the operations teams, to adopt leadership and coaching styles, in order to maximise the potential of their people.
Accountabilities of the HR Manager include:
* Directly managing a team of HR Advisors and Administrators across two sites
* Effective management of all ER issues within the business
* Helping to create an effective company culture - measured using regular employee surveys
* Development of a high performing team; through a 'coaching' approach to people management
* Effective use of HR KPIs as part of reporting on business performance
* Support of all audits and customer visits
* Function lead regarding sourcing and management of agency labour during various events
* Management of HR systems within the business
* Development of productive relationships with senior Operations management team throughout the business
* Partnering the Operations Director
* Management of key agency providers - for weekly paid staff.
* Working with the Head of HR to ensure policy implementation
* Communicate all aspects of HR Policy to senior management team and become an ambassador for the function within the business
* Provide up to date HR advice for specific areas of technical responsibility
* Maintain relationships with key 3rd parties to ensure an awareness of up to date legislation within the business
To be considered for the position:
* You will be an experienced HR Manager, ideally with a background in the manufacturing or fresh produce sector
* You will be CIPD Level 5 accredited or working towards it
* You will have generalist experience including key areas of HR such as - ER, employee development and retention, payroll, L&D, etc.
* A competitive salary depending on experience of approx. £50,000-£60,0000
* Expenses paid for travelling in between the sites
* Flexible hours available, between Monday - Friday, open to either full-time or part-time workers
* You will enjoy a juicy and exciting HR role in a business where HR services will be truly valued
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Samantha Murray email@example.com or call 07825 351251 for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.