An established chartered surveying consultancy in the heart of Buckinghamshire is seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor eager to progress towards MRICS.
Initially working out the consultancy's Buckinghamshire office and from home, the successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will have a varied workload across the industrial, commercial, and leisure sectors.
Working alongside the Associate Quantity Surveyors, the successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for running small projects from inception to completion whislt also undertaking a client facing role.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
* Hold a RICS accredited degree or working towards completing
* PQS/Consultancy background/experience
* Comfortable commuting into Bucks.
* pre and post contract experience
* Ambitious and client facing nature
* £30,000 - £40,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Hands on APC support
* Diverse workload
* Professional subscription fee
* Training and development
* Work closer to home
* Pension contribution
* Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / MRICS