A rapidly expanding, construction consultancy in Gloucestershire are seeking an enthusiastic and intelligent Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
A perfect opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor seeking a fast paced role with greater responsibility and yet, hands-on training towards your RICS.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be joining a unique consultancy who provide a mix of consultancy and contractor services for an array of clients.
Day to day, the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will support the Quantity Surveying team on a range of residential, leisure, retail and education projects across the South West.
* Contract Administration
* Project Management
* Pre contract - quantity surveying roles
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
* Quantity Surveying degree or similar
* 12+ months experience - preferably in a PQS/Consultancy
* Good communication skills
* Ambitious and enthusiastic personality
* Able to commute to Cheltenham
* £30,000 - £35,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Fast paced career progression
* APC training and support
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible working
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Gloucestershire / Cost Manager / Surveying / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying