The Partner of the Quantity Surveying team in Surrey is seeking a professional, Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join his expanding and highly skilled team.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based in Surrey / South West London, the successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will carry out a full range of pre and post contract duties from estimating, cost plans, and change management.
You will also have the chance to run your own projects from inception to completion within the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* 2+ years PQS/ Consultancy experience
* Personable, client facing, and excellent communication skills
* Good pre and post contract exposure
* Committed to achieving MRICS
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 25 days leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Private Healthcare
* RICS training
* MRICS subscription fee
* Laptop and mobile
* Direct access to the Partners
* Avoid commuting into London
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / RICS / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / Cost Management