A multi-disciplinary construction consultancy in Surrey are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with an eagerness to develop their core quantity surveying skillset.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will support a Director in delivering a mixture of industrial, logistic, and residential projects - acting as a Quantity Surveyor and Employers Agent.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor shall have the opportunity to run their own smaller projects, whilst supporting on pre and post contract services.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a Quantity Surveying or RICS degree
* 2+ years Quantity Surveying consultancy background is preferred
* Basic pre or post contract experience
* Looking to achieve MRICS
* £30,000 - £40,000
* 26 days annual leave + bank
* Strong APC support
* Mobile and laptop
* Join a sociable, hardworking team
* RICS training and professional fees
* Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager