Kerry Collins Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive for a well known Walsall-based client.
The company is a leading safety and construction product supplier, that has sites in both the Midlands and Scotland. They are now looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities include but aren't restricted to:
- Develop customer relationships with allocated accounts to maximise on opportunities with existing customers.
- Identify potential new customers and make contact daily with new businesses to promote the company.
- Responsible for achieving targets for new customer accounts, growth of existing customers, calls made and orders won as agreed with management.
- Raise system quotations for all customer enquiries, liaising with account managers where required and senior management for high value enquiries.
- Monitor sales due for delivery each day and follow up on all unconfirmed orders to prevent orders becoming overdue.
- Liaising with department team leaders on availability of hire products and system alerts for stocked items.
- Work with the accounts team on all proforma account orders ensuring payments are completed prior to processing with the operations team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of customer accounts
- Good administrative and organisational skills.
- Computer literate is essential
- Good understanding of customer service expectations and excellent telephone manner
It is a 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week).
The salary on offer is £20,500 per annum with an O.T.E of circa £23/24k within the first year.
If you feel as though you would be suitable for this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call 01922 720099 for more information.